November 10, 2008

The Finished Product

Yesterday DJ's mom Carrie came over and helped me finish the cute Winnie the Pooh wall hanging for Taylor. It only took us two tries but this time there were no big ink filled messes. And it turned out pretty good. I need to find a picture of her that is small enough for the frame though.And to follow up for Halloween. . . this may be a crazy new mom thing of me but I felt I had to do it. No one was able to get a very good picture of Taylor for Halloween because she was not very happy all night. So I dressed her back up in her costume the other day to get a good picture of her as a lady bug.

DJ has been working the last three days so I had him go through the pictures I had taken in the recent days while he was at work. (I liked taking a lot of pictures before Taylor was born anyways) As he was going through the pictures he looked at Taylor and said, "Everyday here is picture day!". Am I being a crazy new mom?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

She looks like she's about ready to whale on you in that ladybug picture. I don't think she wants to be in that outfit! She is very cute though.

Are you preparing to go back to work next week? It's gonna be hard to leave her but it's gonna be so great to see her at the end of the day! She'll be glad to see you too.