November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween . . . Late

I'm a little behind. . . ok by about a week. I always feel like once I get something started it never gets finished. . . the laundry, the dishes, doing my hair in the morning. So maybe I will get this done. :)

Halloween was a lot of fun. DJ and I carved pumpkins the night before. He laughed at me because I am just like a little kid. The skeleton was DJ's, the spider web was mine and we did the cute little face for Taylor.

For Halloween we dressed Taylor up as a lady bug. I don't think she liked it too much based on the picture. We hung out at Carrie and Paul's and saw a bunch of cute little kids Trick-Or-Treating. The weather was great so the little kids didn't even have to wear coats over their costumes. I can't wait for Taylor to get old enough to go door to door.

No comments: