December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great day!

Unfortunately, I am working today. I know what you're all thinkin. . . I must be the only person working today and that's what it sure feels like. Lucky for me though I took some vacation time and will be leaving my office at 2:30. I'll be meeting DJ and his family at his grandma's house for dinner when I get off.

DJ will be working on Christmas day. Taylor and I will be eating Christmas breakfast with his family at his mom's and playing games and relaxing. Christmas night his Aunt will be making everyone dinner so we'll be heading back down to his grandma's. I really hope DJ gets off work early on Christmas Day. Either way I am looking forward to celebrating Taylor's very 1st Christmas.

No comments: