July 10, 2011

Monsoon

Every day this week we have had horrible weather right about the time I am getting off of work. It's supposed to be the same all of next week. They say we are in Monsoon season early. Friday night it took me an hour and a half to get home from work and there were times when I was not sure I would even make it home. Everyone had to stop quit often so I took pictures while I waited. . .


 All the water in the right hand lane was level with the sidewalks. . .
 I thought I would have been able to go down our neighborhood street but I was mistaken. Instead I had to go around it and sit in the parking lot of the coffee shop. . .




Taylor and I did enjoy the double rainbow though . . .

Water flooding into our house though and soaking our carpets . . . not so much.

No comments: