September 12, 2011

Football Night In America

Why do men think that sitting in front of the TV and screaming at the football game is going to change the outcome of the game? I really don't get it. I find it pretty amusing. And now that football season is upon us there is lots of TV screaming in our house . . . I told Taylor we do not listen to anything  Daddy says on Sundays or repeat any of the words she hears. DJ has tried very hard to keep his mouth in check but sometimes he gets carried away in the heat of the moment. I laughed very hard when Taylor ran into the other room to tell DJ to watch his language or to tell him we don't say those things.

I love football season though - mainly because it's fall and our house just doesn't feel complete without the voices of Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels in the background. I love Sunday Night Football. I'm very sad Peyton Manning is out for the season. And with football season comes Chocolate Chip cookies! Taylor and I baked our first batch of chocolate chip cookies for fall last night during the game. I don't know what it is with fall but everything bakes so much better in high altitude during the fall weather. Best cookies I've ever made. . .

No comments: