March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter Everyone! It snowed here so it won't be much of an Easter Egg Hunt outside but I'm sure we'll figure something out.


Yesterday I dyed Easter Eggs. I guess I'll never grow up! The other day I received an Easter Basket from my dad and step mom and suddenly got very sad after the excitement of receiving one. I sat on my couch and thought, "I'm going to be so sad when they realize I'm too old to get Easter Baskets and they stop sending them". I can't remember a year I didn't get an Easter Basket! I told DJ how I was feeling and he said, "Yeah. This will be your last year so enjoy it! And last Christmas, yeah, that was our last 'good' Christmas for getting exactly what we wanted". Oh, to have to grow up!


I hope everyone has a great Easter!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

We do have to grow up but having children also allows us to stay young at heart. Now you'll find out how much enjoyment can come from doing for others.