April 22, 2008

Single Job Status

Well it's become official! I now only have one job! I called today and quit working my second job at the restaurant. I kept getting screwed over by the other employees (I got stuck covering a lot of shifts because no one showed up after me), didn't make enough money, had to pay for parking and hated driving so much. I decided it was too much stress and told them I was going to be unable to continue working there. I am so happy about this. Last week I told one of the managers that I was only going to be working there until the middle of May and if they were desperate I would cover shifts a few times a week. But I realized that the middle of May was still a long time away. I was working 4 shifts a week at 5-6 hours a piece; normally right after I put in 8 hours working for the city. I think my body will be very pleased with me!

1 comment:

CC said...

Good! Working one job is more than enough when you're expecting. Now you can get the rest your body will need.