October 22, 2008

2 Weeks



Everything in the world of Motherhood is going great! Taylor is now 15 days old and growing up so fast! It actually makes me a little sad. I can't wait for her to start sitting up, giggling, playing with toys and stuff but it also hurts to see her getting bigger everyday. Since she was born she has grown an inch and a half making her 22 1/2 inches tall. Tomorrow she goes in for her 2 week well baby check up so we'll see how much she weighs then. She is such a happy baby. This morning she took her first shower with me and she loved it! It was so cute. And it was so much easier than giving her a bath separately.

Today it's freezing outside so we don't plan on going anywhere. I prepared homemade beef soup this morning and we'll have that for dinner. I think having a crock pot is going to be a life saver sometimes while taking care of Taylor. This afternoon we are going to make chocolate chip cookies and watch movies.

This weekend my dad and Cheryl will be in town and I am sooo excited! It's been way too long since we last saw each other and I know Taylor will love meeting her grandparents! The weather is supposed to be pretty nice so I hope we can go to a pumpkin patch. We bought Taylor a ladybug costume the other day. It's so cute. I can't wait to dress her up in it!

I applied for a new job today. It's for the same company DJ works for. It's a Customer Service Rep job at their corporate headquarters in Denver. I'm really hoping something good comes from it. I am so anxious to quit working for the City. I just got an email today saying that my boss is a little upset about my absence. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

She's darling. I know you had fun seeing your dad and Cheryl. I hope Cheryl will post her pictures from the trip.