April 6, 2009

Big Days in April

Can you believe DJ and I have had Taylor for 1/2 a year?!? I can't believe it's going by so fast. DJ said on Sunday I'll turn around and she'll be driving. God I hope not! She's now able to roll from her back to her belly and then to her back again. She's sitting up on her own and scooting across the floor. Last night she tried scooting under the bar stools and then tried rolling over and she bonked her head. I wanted to cry. She's adorable though, especially now that she is over her ear infection and bronchitis. She talks up a storm, loves blowing bubbles and she is quit the instigator. Gabby loves Taylor so much and we couldn't ask to have a better dog with Taylor. Taylor on the other hand is going to get Gabby in more trouble than she deserves. Taylor thinks she has to touch Gabby every time she is near and we are constantly telling gabby to leave Taylor alone. I can hear Taylor now, blaming things on Gabby when she is about 5 years old!

DJ and I celebrated a big day on the 2nd - our 4 year anniversary. We didn't do anything big because April is such a busy month but we do plan on taking an extended weekend soon. We are going to sneak away to Glennwood Springs in about a month; relax in the hot springs, get a message or spa treatment and just enjoy each others company.

Speaking of other big days this month:
My cousins Marcy and Alison just celebrated birthdays on the 4th - Happy birthday girls!
On the 15th I will be 23 - Yes! 2 years away from cheaper insurance rates!
The 18th will be my dad's 60th birthday! He still looks so young and he will be in town to celebrate his birthday so I can't wait to see them!

Taylor has her 6 month check up on Wednesday so I will update all her stats then!



1 comment:

JC Mom said...

Thank you for remembering me on my birthday! My best friend had a surprise party for me on Friday.