February 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

Life has been hectic lately. First I was sick, now Taylor is sick and the poor thing can't get rid of it. I don't have much news, just a few random thoughts:

- I hate my job. Know I shouldn't use the word hate and I should appreciate that I have a job and everything it offers me. But in this situation it is the only acceptable word. Maybe if I came to work knowing everyday I would be given more than 1-2 hours of work for an 8 hour shift I would be happier here. But no, I should be home squeezing my baby instead of doing nothing in an office. I think I need to find my calling. Does anyone know how I can find my calling?

- I am so happy to be working out regularly again. Of course, I can see small differences everywhere but my stomach. . . these crunches need to work from the outside in. Not the inside out!

- I dream of warmer weather 24/7. I hate snow. Why do I live in Colorado? Maybe I should move to Arizona?

- I think when a company makes Trail Mix, they should use half the m&m's

 
- My car is filthy. And not just the outside. If I don't clean the inside this weekend it might start growing things.

- I never realized how many songs are on my iPod that I don't listen to until I started using it all the time at the gym and have to skip through more than half the songs. I need to get my computer fixed so I can fix my iPod problem.

No comments: