February 5, 2010

Things I love right now. . .

 . . .About Taylor . . .




1) I love this girl in the kitchen. I love that she has to be involved in cooking. She loves to stir, stare at the food and say "ooooooooohh". I pray this isn't a fad. I hope she always wants to cook and bake. I love that she excited about turning on the oven light and watching the food inside. It's adorable.


2) I love that the simplest things can melt your heart. Like taking a bite out of every blue berry, placing each one on the table separately and then back on your plate before eating them and screaming for more.


(That's Taylor sized Cheese Cake)

3) I love her in the bath. This is our special thing and sometimes I will get in with her. I love that she thinks she needs to stand up all the time no matter how many times mommy says no. I love that she is curious about putting her face in the water (that's what she was doing in the picture - it really wasn't all about the boat). I love that she tries washing her own hair now and will only rub the shampoo with one hand.


4) I love how excited she gets about her clothes. She especially loves a teal fleece dress she wears with leggings. She takes it from the laundry and carries it around with her like a security blanket and tries pulling it out of the closet to wear it when she sees it. I don't know what we'll do when she is too big for it. Maybe make it into a blanket?? (It's the dress in the above pictures of her licking the beaters)

5) I love that she wants to be like mommy (some people might not agree with this). She wants to put on makeup, wear perfume, loves when we pretend to put on deodorant, loves to paint her toe nails and rub a cotton ball across her toes like she is taking it off. I can't wait until I catch her playing in my makeup without me knowing when she gets older. I'm sure it won't be so fun then but I look forward to it. I love she will bat her eyes when you ask her to show you her makeup.


6) I love that if you part her hair to the right it looks like she has side swept bangs. And I love that she makes the funniest faces when she knows you are trying to get a picture of her.

(She was preparing herself for the flash)



Sorry some of the pictures are fuzzy. Some were taken with my phone and others were just not easy to take with Taylor in my other arm.




















No comments: