March 23, 2010

March Maddness


When you hear the phrase, "March Madness", you think college basketball. Growing up in Manhattan, the Kansas State Wildcats have always been my team and I was thrilled to hear they made it into the Sweet 16 - especially since I got a lot of great K-State gear this weekend (more to come). But, when it comes to basketball I have to admit that I also like another team. I like the Kansas University Jayhawks.
So when this was the cover story in the Sunday newspaper I was a little saddened. Good luck to the Wildcats though. I hope they go far!

Usually March is the snowiest month in Colorado. So far it hasn't been too bad. We get a huge storm, it passes and the next few days are t-shirt weather. Yesterday was one of them (currently it is snowing outside my office). Taylor is an outside baby so she was thrilled when we got to play out there for a while. She threw a fit when we went back inside though. We smelt the flowers, played on the bridge, felt the grass tickle our toes. I can't wait for short weather!
I love that she doesn't know how to squat yet. It's so cute that her little butt has to go all the way in the air.

Someone's toes need to be painted too. . .

Her pants were too tight to step on the bridge and she hasn't adjusted to walking in her sandals


Here is proof: Taylor is not always the happiest. . .
I still think it's adorable though. :o)
I need more days like this.

Taylor has also grown very fond of Skittles. Here is her "Please mom can I have another??" face:

No comments: