March 2, 2010

The Proper Way To Eat An Oreo

In Taylor's little world, she has mastered the art of eating an oreo. Some people dunk, some people eat it like a regular cookie, I eat the top cookie first, then the bottom cookie. Whatever makes you happy right?

Taylor takes a bite. . .

sticks her finger in the frosting, licks the frosting from her finger and pops her finger back in her mouth several times . . .

Before repeating . . .

So what is the best way to eat an oreo??

On a side note: I had an interview last Thursday for a new position with the State. It's for the same department I currently work for but in the Executive Directors Office. It's not a promotion but it would keep me busy and offer me more advancement opportunities down the road. I have a second interview this week so please keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: