April 1, 2010

Random Taylor-ness

Taylor is so funny lately. Her personality changes everyday. One thing that is constant is her love of cell phones and socializing. She loves to carry her BlackBerry around everywhere she goes. It doesn't matter that it doesn't work, doesn't light up or anything - she still loves it. And I think she watches other people on their phones too much. . .
At least we know where she learned it.

But now, at night she makes herself comfortable and begins texting. I'm sure it's always about the latest day care or playground drama. . . :o)

Doesn't she look so cozy?
"What's on my toe??"
Whatever it was, it wasn't important enough for her to set her phone down. . .
And I love that she is sitting on our bed, with her feet resting on hers. She certainly owns the place.

The other day we took her to Target to buy some spring clothes. The girl is growing too fast! While we were there I thought she needed some lighter pj's - something more fitting than her fleece feety pj's. I found these on the clearance rack.
 It's size 2T. I figured this would fit because it's the next size up for her. Wrong. I washed them, put them on her and could barely get them zipped! Everyone laughed at how skin tight her jammies were. I love how they accentuate her butt though! Too cute!

We also found the balls! She wouldn't even sit in the back seat without it.
Such a happy baby! She is so excited for spring and warm weather!

No comments: