April 5, 2010

Dying Eggs

We had a very good Easter. I was so excited that Taylor was old enough to interact with everyone this year. Dying eggs was still a little tricky but fun. The Easter Egg hunt was the best though.

Friday night we dyed eggs. Taylor wanted to eat them all - even though they were still wet with dye. She cracked a few too. She was soo impatient!
We had to take her shirt off because I just knew she would have it all full of colors.
I finally got grandma to pose for a picture. . .
Everyone took turns wearing the bunny ears. . .

Some were more goofy than others. . .
We made some very pretty eggs. . .
I had to make an anniversary egg for me and DJ. Friday was our 5 year anniversary.
An of course, I had to show a certain little someone how cute I thought she was. . .
One day she will get sick of that so I have to sneak in as many kisses while I still can.

No comments: