October 6, 2011

3 Years Ago

I find it hard to believe that this day 3 years ago DJ and I were getting ready to welcome our baby girl into the world. In my opinion she grew up too fast.

I can still remember what I was doing the nights right before she came. I remember sitting in our apartment, watching Sex In The City - the movie, folding tiny baby onsies and organizing the clothes that we'd soon dress Taylor in. I remember stressing over how clean the house needed to be when we came home from the hospital. I remember walking into her nursery, looking at all the tiny things and rubbing my belly hoping she knew how much we already loved her.

 And now the day before she turns 3 I can't believe that this . . .



Is already this . . .



Where did our little baby go? And why so fast?

No comments: