October 30, 2011

Random

 - Last week is snowed. Taylor was so excited and it was almost as if she thought it only snowed on our house. She said we could play in it all day. Sad for me I had to work.


 - Since it snowed we dug our winter coats out of the back of the closet. I love when you find stuff in your pockets from the winter before (it's always better when it's money too). I found the missing keys to the Subaru we sold last March. Oops.

 - Saturday night we had some friends over after going trunk-or-treating. Taylor loved having her little friends Emma and Avery over but it sounded like she wasn't playing very nice. I called up the stairs and said "I hope your not being bossy!" and quickly she responded "But I am!!" It was so funny. Everyone laughed and said at least she was being honest.

 - Taylor has been very attached to DJ lately. She was so excited when he came home from work the other morning that she hoped in bed and cuddled with him. We got out of bed before DJ was up and Taylor got in the bathtub. Right after she got in the tub she heard a train outside and ran into the office to make sure it wasn't stopping. After the last train car rolled by she let out the biggest sigh of relief and while walking back to the bathtub said, "Oh good. I thought it was coming to get my Daddy". She wasn't ready for DJ to go back to work. 

 - We celebrated Uncle Dean's birthday a couple weekends ago. While we were having ice cream at Little Man Taylor decided it was time for a photo shoot. She is such an attention hog.





No comments: