October 24, 2011

So Far This Month . . .

 - We are still unpacking boxes and getting settled in. Only a few more boxes left . . . until I'm reminded of our basement

 - Taylor likes taking Gabby for a walk around the block. It's about as far as Gabby can make it.



 - Taylor became a big girl! She also had her 3 year old well child exam. 3'3" and 38 lbs. I thought she grew more than 3" in the past year. I even double checked it

 - I've realized the drive to work is not fun. It's long and makes me frustrated. And makes me wish I was a stay at home mom again

 - Taylor loves going to the park. She rides her bike over while I walk and the entire way back she is tired and constantly asks to be carried because her legs are too tired to ride


 - We've already painted one room in our house! I LOVE it! Details coming soon

 - Cleaning you house is no where near the same as cleaning an apartment. It seems like it takes hours. Oh wait, it does take hours

 - Taylor is excited for Halloween. When I asked what she wanted to be for Halloween she told me she wanted to be Christmas. We compromised for something else and already bought her costume. I hope it doesn't snow.

 - DJ has a helper now with all the 'guy' stuff around the house




 - I had to mapquest a route to our house the other day because I wasn't sure what exit I needed to take. I really felt like we live in the middle of no where when it told me "turn right on 'unnamed' road". Really??

 - The job they have DJ working on right now sends him past the house. Sometimes several times a day. DJ always sends me a text message when they are close so Taylor and I can stand on the back porch and wave as they pass. One morning they had to stop so Tay and I drove over to see him. That's his train. I should have taken a better picture when we were closer.


 - We finally bought couches. So comfy! I'll post a home tour soon!

I can't believe this month is almost over! Crazy how fast it goes. Before I know it Christmas will be here. I should start shopping soon . . .







No comments: