November 10, 2011

Right Now . . .

Right now I am  . . .

Soaking in the quietness of the early morning on our comfortable couch

Drinking: hot coffee (it's the best!)

Wearing: my pj's :o)

Avoiding: getting started on anything for the day

Wishing: I could spend the day at home relaxing on the couch and doing whatever I pleased

Feeling: relaxed

Missing: the quiet days with DJ in our first apartment

Thankful: that everything went well when we took Taylor to her cardiology appointment last week (more on that later)

Craving: pumpkin bread

Wondering: when we'll take pictures for our Christmas cards

Praying: I find a job closer to home with better hours soon . . . like as in yesterday

Needing: a night of uninterrupted sleep and waking up on my own

Thinking: of what Taylor and I will eat for dinner tonight

Dreaming: of decorating our new house for Christmas

Loving: the sound of little footsteps coming down the stairs in search of mommy after just waking up

No comments: