April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Holidays become so much more eventful as Taylor gets older. I love her enthusiasm for everything now that she sort of understands what is going on.

Thursday night we dyed Easter Eggs. She loved it. She would drop an egg in the dye and about 5 seconds later she would want to pull it right back out. I really thought we would have nothing but pastel colored eggs.





DJ and Taylor took this very seriously



Saturday we made our traditional Easter Bunny cake. I love traditions and I hope when Taylor is in college she still looks forward to making a Bunny cake with her mom. . .


We made homemade frosting this time (thanks Mom!!). I think Taylor may have tried a little too much because she had a sugar high like no other!


We had so much fun. 


Later we'll have everyone over for Easter lunch and do a big egg hunt. I have a feeling we'll be hiding eggs all week :o)

Happy Easter!

No comments: