March 9, 2012

Missing In Action

Apparently I've been missing for quit some time. I didn't realize until this morning just how long it had been since I last posted anything to my blog. I guess it's just a clear sign of how crazy life can get. So let's play a little catch up, shall we?

January:
The end of January was uneventful. The new semester began on the 21st and things have been fast paced ever since. My Anatomy class is a hybrid class so the only in class time is Saturday mornings for 3 hours. You spend the rest of the week teaching yourself the material. I took this class before, or a portion of it, with the same professor but needed to drop it. This time he has recorded all his lectures and we can listen to them online. There's also an app for my iPhone so I can take it anywhere I go. It's been so helpful!

Taylor got matching PJ's for her and Baby Alive. She was upset because her pj's were not a night-gown like babies. As soon as I took the picture she ran off to get a night-gown. Not the reaction I thought she would have.


February:
At the beginning of the month we found out Joel got his first supplemental sponsorship. I am so proud of him. And I was so excited when I went to the store to buy the magazine he was featured in. How cool is this?!?

If you look at the bottom it even has his name!

We had a good Valentine's Day. Taylor had her first Valentine's Day card exchange at school.

 I was waiting for her to come super excited and telling us everything that happen at the party. Instead she said, "It was horrible. Just horrible. Kids were running and screaming and it was just horrible Mom". I laughed so hard. I told her sometimes at parties it was ok to get really excited and run around and get loud. She didn't think that was ok at school though.


 She did get a new cute t-shirt from mommy and daddy for Valentine's Day though


February flew by before I even knew it started.

March:
Now we are into March and I feel like half the month is already came and passed.

We had parent/teacher conferences for Taylor on the 2nd. They said she is the most motherly student they have ever had because she is always so worried about the babies. We're working on that. It's more like an obsession. She has been learning a lot going to school. She is able to write some of the letters in her name already (t,a,l and o). We keep working on the rest. She is doing great though.

I'm still studying all the time. It's gotten better though. The first few weeks of class I was dreaming about studying. It wasn't good. That's finally passed. Now I just have a stack of flash cards everywhere I go. I should buy stock in those things.

We took family pictures this month too. It was a Christmas present that we finally got around to taking care of. . .



All caught up . . .

No comments: