July 16, 2012

Off To Grandmother's House We Go . . .

Actually it was Great Grandma's house we were off to. To spend the day swimming in the pool.

When we got there we found out Great Grandma had a birds nest in one of the hanging flower pots on her patio. Baby birds were still in there. Taylor thought they were so cute.  


We packed a lunch and headed to the pool. Carrie found some cookies inside the clubhouse that they were giving away and Taylor got so excited! She had her little purse (she is a diva at heart) and her hoarding personality came out. Carrie had stepped out of the pool and she noticed several of the cookies were missing. We found them . . .



Every time I got out of the pool, for anything, Taylor would tell me "Don't take my cookies mom! I want to keep them!". It was so gross.

Great Grandma has been doing a water aerobics class with the other ladies in the community. She wanted to show us their workout. I'm sure it's a great workout but I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to get pictures of these two doing their aerobics together.


Our little fish . . .



Taylor was in awe of Great Grandma's noodle. She wanted a turn of her own so Grandma put her on it
 
But she didn't have enough body weight to keep upright.



When we got back to Great Grandma's she needed some caulking done on the roof of her shed. There were so many wasps flying around that we had to wait a little bit to get to work. So I took pictures of her beautiful flowers while we waited. . . .



I can't wait for our flowers to start looking like this next year . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann! Love this site and what you have created is remarkable. I have no idea about this technology!! Your little girl is growing and getting to look more like you all the time. Precious. when I look at your photos, it makes me feel connected. Thanks and I love you. Can't wait to see what the cookbook develops into if your blog is any indication. Laurita