December 21, 2012

Here Comes Santa Clause

Taylor was so excited to go see Santa. We went to the Bass Pro Shop again and I was excited to see that it was the same Santa she's seen for the past two years. Now when she looks back on the pictures she won't ask why Santa has changed so much!

Every year we get a picture of Taylor in front of this old red truck. I love it!


While you wait for Santa they have a whole slew of things to keep the little ones occupied!



Taylor was so excited to see Santa this year. She does have one concern though. Taylor thinks that because we don't have a fireplace Santa will just bypass our house. DJ told her that Santa has the code to get into the house through the garage and I told her that if he forgets the code he has magic powers.

I love that he is listening so intently as she tells him she'd like a pink Barbie Razor scooter and fake long nails for Christmas.


I'm glad this isn't on her Christmas list this year!

The girl version of A Christmas Story!
 "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!"

Santa text me the other night when a certain Miss someone was misbehaving and told me that she better be careful not to get on the naughty list! I felt a little bad afterwards because I didn't think she would react so strongly to it. She sat strait up and was on her best behavior the rest of the night. The next morning she even asked me to text Santa again and tell him that she was being very patient and acting like a good girl. This is such a fun age! (I made a contact in my phone named Santa Clause and used my own phone number. I can just send a text to myself and delete some of them to make it look like Santa and I are having a real conversation. I got the idea off Pinterest). :o)
  

No comments: