January 9, 2013

New Years Eve 2012

New Years Eve was such a great time! After we took Kara and Stew to the Aquarium we all went home to relax before a fun night out.

Our dear friends Kristin and Ted were throwing a kid friendly New Year's Eve party. The guys and Taylor took naps while Kara and I made No Bake cookies, Spinach Artichoke Dip with homemade Flat bread for dipping.

Taylor was so excited to get to stay up late and play with the other kids that were going to be there. They all had their favorite jammies and Kristin even had a balloon game they got to play. We all played darts, pool and talked . . .a lot!

Ted travels a lot for work, just like DJ and our friend Eric so it was very special to have all three guys home at the same time. Ted got much better pictures that I did throughout the night so as soon as I get the really good ones I'll be sure to post them too!
We loved having Kara and Stew with us to celebrate!

Can you tell Taylor was in heaven?
We didn't think DJ was going to be home for New Year's Eve. I was soooo excited when I found out he wouldn't be working. It meant I'd get to kiss him one more time on New Year's Eve. We've kissed at midnight for the past 7 years and I didn't want to stop that tradition this year!
I know Ted got a better version of this picture but I couldn't help it. So excited to get a picture with me and the girls! They all help keep me sane :o)
 It was a perfect night. Great food, so many fun things happening and we were even in bed earlier than usual! I hope everyone enjoyed ringing in the New Year as much as we did!

No comments: