February 1, 2013

A Whole Lot'a Nothin'

This week has been pretty boring on our home front so I don't have a whole lot to share.

Taylor's been sick all week.
We took her in to get a check up and it turns out she has a fever without a cause. Never knew that could happen. She doesn't have the flu, no strep throat, no ear infection. I thought for sure she at least had an ear infection but I was wrong. We've got to just wait it out and keep doing what we've been doing. I hope she starts to feel better soon. Nothing makes a mommy feel worse than having a sick baby.

School is now in full swing. We're past the first week introductions and I've had my heard buried in the books. I'm anticipating submitting my application for nursing school and hope all goes well with that.

Last week two exciting things happen. We found out on Friday that Jess and Gabe are going to have a girl! Taylor is over the moon about that! And on Saturday I found out my step-brother Ben and his wife Tamra had their baby! I have another niece! Total, after Jess has her little girl, I'll have three nieces. I think it's time our family added a boy to the mix :o)

I've been getting 'cabin fever' having to hang out inside so much. For me, Spring can't come soon enough. I can't wait to walk to isles at the flower nurseries and get new plants for out front. I hope we can find a new little barista furniture set for our front porch this Spring too. And since we've been spending so much time inside it's been itching me not to redo every room in the house. Every time DJ is home I go on and on about all these ideas for the house. I'm going to start working on a few of these ideas soon so I'll be sure to post all about them! We'll be doing a few fun projects for Taylor's room, finishing up some things in the loft and I'm going to attempt making curtains for my kitchen window!

Stay tuned for all my craftiness! :o)
 

No comments: