March 28, 2013

Perfect Morning

I have the house to myself this morning. The rooftops are frosty outside and it looks cold. I'm finally getting over my cold and I feel like a normal person again - sort of. But it's the perfect morning to sit in bed with a hot cup of coffee and my computer while watching the Today show. Now if my Mr. were here with me the morning would be absolutely perfect.

We've been spending our spring break fighting colds and hanging out at home. It's been pretty nice. We braved the snow storm last weekend and snuck out for a birthday party.


We did a fun Easter craft to prep for this weekend. Too cute!

Later this week we'll be making Spring sugar cookies and our traditional bunny cake. While the week hasn't been super exciting it has been nice just being home with my two loves. 

No comments: