June 10, 2013

Madison Brielle

I've been needing to post this for awhile but I am so happy to announce I have another niece!


Madison Brielle
May 28, 2013
5:31pm
5lbs 5oz
17 1/2 inches

She is so much tinier than I ever remember Taylor being - even though I know Taylor was 3 pounds heavier. It's amazing how much you forget. I always said I would remember everything. I don't. And Madison doesn't do anything to help this baby fever of mine! I love that newborn smell!!

Madison came 3 weeks early but man, she was ready. We're all so happy to have her here. I think Taylor is most excited (besides Jess, of course). Madison was born on a Tuesday. On Wednesday we weren't able to make it to the hospital to visit them and Taylor cried most of the evening that she missed her cousin and just wanted to see Madison. 






She is such a tiny bundle of joy. We've already had some quite memorable bonding experiences :o) I'll have lots of stories to share with her when she gets older. 

No comments: