May 21, 2013

Celebrations of all kinds . . .

This month we have been doing a whole lot of celebrating around here!

We started the month off by celebrating the upcoming birth of a new little one by throwing Jess a baby shower. We were so busy the entire time that I didn't take any pictures! Thankfully a very thoughtful friend of Jess' took over for me and got some good ones. Thanks Courtney!


A certain someone was next to her the whole time playing "Vana White" with all of the gifts. She is over the moon about having a cousin near by!

The very next weekend we got to celebrate Mother's Day a little more low key. I was so happy to be planting flowers with my little helper. It was an amazing way to celebrate!


A few days later we celebrated Preston's High School Graduation Ceremony

I need to find a better copy of this picture where Paul is caught smiling! Unfortunately it started raining after the ceremony so we rushed to get as many pictures as we could.

And this weekend we will celebrate with a real party. :o) It's a busy weekend but so many great things are going on! It's filled with great family time, catching up with friends and ending with me running another 10K. I may need to rest up before Friday evening rolls around . . . 

No comments: