April 2, 2008

Not such a surprise


Well, as I posted earlier, today is me and DJ's 3 year anniversary. I didn't expect anything to big to happen besides possibly going to a nice dinner this weekend to celebrate. This morning I was sitting at my desk and received a phone call at my desk. The man on the phone stated his name was Carlos and he was with Lehrer's Floral Company and he was bringing me something but he was lost. I gave him directions to my office and he met me here.


As soon as I had gotten off the phone with the flower delivery man DJ called me on his morning break. He asked what I was up to (just like he always does). But this time I said, "Oh, nothing. Just waiting for the flower guy to meet me at my office." He was really confused and I told him I knew about the flowers because they had called me. He said he was pretty upset because they had ruined the surprise but I told him it would make for a good story later.


What a sweet guy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations you two!