August 31, 2008

Breakfast in the Park

This morning Gabby and I had breakfast in the park - it was really at a small local lake. Einstein Bagels makes puppy bagels and this was her first time having one. She wasn't very neat abut the whole thing. There were pieces on the floor, on the bench, stuck to her paws. I think she loved it though.After breakfast we went walking around the lake. Bulldogs are not very energetic at all so Gabby had a lot of trouble even making it around one time.
Before we enjoyed a great breakfast and nice walk, there was a traumatic event that occur ed. I found my first stretch marks. And they are not the little white ones that are hardly noticeable. I not only felt very disgusted with myself, but I felt very let down by the stretch mark cream. I use it every morning when I get out of the shower, I don't scratch my stomach when it itches but still, I got stretch marks. I am going to go get stretch mark repair cream and start making them go away before they get worse. These were the one things I did not want when being pregnant. I hope they go away.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get them to go away or reduce my chances of getting more?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Try vitamin E. Buy the capsules, poke one end with a pin and squeeze the liquid out. I know it lessens scaring so maybe it will work.
Stretch marks are hereditary; fortunately I didn't get any. Sorry you didn't get that gene, love.