August 30, 2008

More Pictures of the Baby Shower

This was so funny! I keep telling DJ that he is going to have a very hard time telling Taylor "No" because she is going to have him wrapped around his finger and he is going to spoil her so much. He always tries to deny it and says I will be the one unable to tell her "NO". A friend of ours, who had no idea about this, bought us a onsie that says in a heart, "Daddy is wrapped around my finger". As soon as I saw it I laughed and so did everyone else. I laughed because I knew the conversation DJ and I had had but everyone else laughed because the look on DJ's face was so priceless! I had never heard Joel laugh so hard!
DJ's Aunt Jacque made us this diaper cake. She and DJ's Uncle Dean rolled about 200 diapers, stacked them like cake layers and decorated it with ribbon, toys and pacifiers. It was so cute. We haven't taken it down yet but we do plan on using the diapers!

Grandma Carrie made us this blanket. Kara also made us an awesome blanket! I haven't gotten the picture of it yet but when I do I will be sure to post it. It is a pink and white blanket, tied together on the sides just like this one but the pattern is pink and white checkers on one side and the other is K-State logos!! It rocks!


This was a favorite game for everyone. They all had to guess how much string it would take to wrap around my belly! I got some good laughs out of it because all the guys guessed about twice as much string than was actually needed and all the ladies didn't guess enough string. It was actually a 10 year old boy who won the game because he wasn't even an inch over in his guess! All around I am actually 47 inches now!



No comments: