December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree. . .

Since I have been home sick for the past two days DJ and I thought we would get out today. I didn't really leave the house yesterday and since I felt better today we went Christmas Tree shopping. I always have so much fun doing this but this year is extra special because Taylor was with us. We found the perfect tree for us and brought it home. Normally when you decorate the Christmas tree the weather is cold, snow is on the ground and it feels like winter. Today it was about 67 degrees and sunny. I told DJ it was like bringing home a Christmas tree in June. We spent the evening drinking wine, listening to Christmas music, watching the movie 'The Christmas Story' and decorating the tree. It was so much fun. When Turbo was still around he never bothered the tree. Gabby on the other hand has started eating the bottom branches, poking her nose around in the ornaments and trying to eat the lights. I think we'll have out hands full with this puppy. Today was a perfect day with Taylor and DJ - Our Happy Little Family!

No comments: