February 6, 2009

Painfully Bored

By the end of the week most people are worn out and exhausted because they had a very busy week and were possibly over worked at their job. This is not the case for me. I am worn out and exhausted because I am under worked in my job. I did maybe 90 minutes worth of work today. That was all there was for me to do. So now as I sit and stare at my clean, work free desk I wonder what I am going to do on Monday when I get here. Today I got to work at 8am, I checked my email, surfed the web, talked to DJ a few times, emailed back and forth with Mama Cheryl and sat staring at my cubicle wall. At 11:00am I was able to get the mail and that kept me busy sorting and processing new applications until I went to lunch at 12:30pm. Since then I have cleaned my desk, checked email, emailed with Mama Cheryl, surfed the web and became increasingly grumpy because I have too much built up energy. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

No comments: