December 8, 2009

I helped!

The weather in Denver this weekend was miserable. Freezing, snowing and it's still that way. Grandpa Paul thought Oatmeal Raisin Cookies hot out of the oven sounded amazing Sunday night so I offered to bake them. Everyone had to help. Taylor thought this was the best. We have let her help in the kitchen before but I think she was too young then to understand what she was doing. This time she helped Daddy as I handled the camera and you could tell she felt so proud of herself. The only problems we ran into came when it was time to place the dough on the cookie sheet. As soon as I sat one down, she picked it up and gave it to me. This I didn't mind because it was so cute but when she decided to throw them on the floor - she had to get off the table.
And they were so good!! But now that's it's Tuesday, I am back at work and it's still only 4 degrees, I am ready to move to somewhere warm like Arizona

1 comment:

plainolebob said...

Cool, and maybe she will be a dallas fan too.