December 9, 2009

'Tis the Season

Saturday morning we took family pictures to use on our Christmas cards. Let me first say, taking pictures of a 14 motnh old is not very easy unless you are looking for an action shot. I can atleast say we did manage to get one good shot of the three of us. I decided this year that I would try designing our Christmas cards. To my disappointment, no one will print a 4x8", only a 4x6" or 5x8" and I wasn't looking for a regular sized print for our Christmas cards. I know I could always print them on my own printer but wow talk about a lot of ink, not to mention our printer is stored back in the darkest depth of our storage unit. :o) So unless I find some way to print our Christmas cards I will have to break down and order them at the store like most people do.  But in case you were curious, here are the designs I came up with. I was planning on letting DJ pick his favorite but I am not sure that is going to happen. The first one is my fav...



No comments: