January 20, 2010

Catching Up

I feel like I have been slacking when it comes to posting pictures of Taylor. I've still been snapping them like crazy, just not getting them posted. Taylor has been a busy body and it's become very apparent that she will be very independant. She's also become some what of a copy cat. She started crawling around occassionally after watching a baby at day care do it.

She must have watched Mommy and grandma do laundry a few too many times. . .

Now if only I could teach her to fold. . .

She learned to eat a cupcake like a big girl . . .
And decided she is tired of being in front of the camera and would rather be the one taking the pictures. . .

For Christmas she got an ATV from Grandma and Grandpa and it didn't take her long to catch on to how it worked. She gives her monkey a ride around the living room with her. Now we need to learn how to turn . . .

Before I continue I need to make an apology. An apology to Taylor's future self because she will hate me for sharing this with the world (at least my world). Sorry tay, I couldn't resist. . .

Taylor has learned that when she needs to 'go to the bathroom' she needs her privacy. We are so close to potty training. She runs into the next room and squats down to handle her business. It's cute in it's own weird way but I know one day I will be so happy when my diaper days are over. Taylor ran into the bathroom last night and started banging on the toilet lid. DJ thought she might be ready to try. . .

So much for privacy. . .  
She thought it was cute she was doing 'a big girl thing'. . .

So did Daddy. .  .
But after a few shots Daddy closed the door on me and said she needed privacy for something so personal. I agree. But man oh man was it cute!

(nothing happen in case you were wondering. I still don't think we are quite there yet)

No comments: