January 6, 2010

Melts My Heart

I am tired of winter. I'm sitting at my desk, waiting for the day to end, dreading going out into the snow. Dreading 10 degree weather and falling snow. 

But as I sit here, with no work to be done, I can't help but stare at this:
This adorable face. It makes my heart melt. It isn't the best picture but it has everything I love in it. I love how Taylor can look totally innocent sometimes when we all know she is not. I love her big cheeks that you just want to kiss over and over and over. I love those big green eyes that just hook you. I love when you wake up to that little face inches from you and a little girl with a crooked smile waiting to laugh. I love the wrinkle on her forhead - it reminds me of my grandpa Ed. I love that she has the cutest little button nose that any little girl has ever had. I love that she has only enough hair to put into a pony tail that will stick strait into the air all day. I love it all. Most of all, I love that she's mine. And I love that I am about to tread off into the snow to wrap her in my arms as soon as I get home.

No comments: