September 26, 2011

Funny A.M Conversation

When Taylor and I paint our nails it's usually first thing in the morning before I go to work, while we are still slowly waking up. She's less likely to go run and wipe her wet nails on something causing me to correct them several times. This morning while we were painting our nails she was looking at the bottom side of her wrists looking at her 'owies'. She pointed at her veins and it lead to this conversation:

T: These are bones
M: No, those are veins but you do have bones in your wrist.
T: (with high enthusiasm) Hey! My shoes are veins too!

She recently got a new pair of Vans shoes. I thought this was so cute. I love the funny things she says to constantly keep us laughing. It was a good way to start the day.

** Stay Tuned for a special announcement tomorrow!** 

No comments: