January 4, 2012

Another Milestone

Today we had another milestone with our little girl.
Taylor started Pre-School today.


 Unfortunately DJ is working so he wasn't able to take her with me but dropping her off this morning was bitter sweet. We decided at the beginning of December that Taylor would start school when they returned from Winter Break. We took a tour of the school with her and fell in love with the school. The teachers were very sweet as well as the kids in her class room. She's only going for 2 1/2 hours twice a week. She is so excited about it.

She got a new back pack for Christmas. One just her size that she can carry and put all of her art projects in. She keeps saying she is going to come home and tell us everything she did in school. I hope this excitement for school is something that stays with her for years to come. We can't wait to see all the fun projects she brings home with her and all the neat stuff she will have to talk about.

The school she is attendingg is an Early Childhood Education program through a church. It's a little ways from our house so it isn't easy for me to drop her off and return home. I'm looking forward to the time I'll get by myself these two mornings every week. Her school is close to the college campus where I'm finishing up pre req's so it gives me a great opportunity to drop her off and go to the campus for extra study time. That time will help a lot. I have 3 classes left until my pre-req's are complete. I'll be taking Anatomy & Physiology I along with a math class this semester, that begins the end of this month. During the summer I will be completing Anatomy & Physiology II along with Pathophysiology. I will be applying for the Nursing program at Denver School of Nursing in July and if I am accepted I will begin the Nursing program in October 2012.

Taylor and I will have a lot of fun stuff to talk about while we're going to school together
:o)


No comments: