July 9, 2012

Rainy Days

This has been a really hot summer. And we are just at the beginning of it. So the past few days it's rained we have really been loving it. Our AC unit has been too. Almost every night we've been watching the storms roll in. . .

When the rain died down DJ took Taylor to run an errand while I stayed home to finish cleaning some stuff up. I was standing in the kitchen, all the windows open and it sounded just like they had pulled into the drive way. I waited to hear the garage door open but there was nothing. Then it sounded like he was baking into the drive way . . . again. Curious to see what was going on out front I looked up, realized Gabby had let herself back into the house through the screen door and I stepped over to close it. I just paused right there because this is what I saw . . .



Yep. That's DJ's truck out in the field behind our house. Having fun in the mud. Taylor thought it was so much fun. They were going very slow and DJ had no idea I was watching them from the back door.





DJ tried joking around with Taylor and told her she would have to clean the mess up. She didn't think it was funny and told DJ he had to because he was the one driving. Too funny.

And wouldn't you know it but a few minutes later Paul, Carrie and Jess stopped by and this is what happen . . .
Grandpa needed to try out the field in his Jeep




Crazy boys and their toys


No comments: