January 16, 2013

Kara and Stew - The End

I just realized in my absent mindedness I forgot to finish blogging about the rest of our visit with Kara and Stew. Oops! So here goes . . . 

On New Years Day we spent the morning working on laundry and just sort of relaxing around the house. We had plans to go downtown that night to look at the Christmas lights and then head over to the zoo lights. It was so cold! 

I wish this picture of Kara and Stew came out better!



Taylor was in heaven! She was bundled up like the little boy in A Christmas Story and got to hang out in the wagon just chowin' down on Kettle Corn!

It was the first year we'd ever seen ice sculptors there! So amazing!


My two favorite people . . . 


We all had a great time baring the cold weather but we were happy to get to the end. When we got home we got all comfy, grabbed blankets and ate dinner on the couch while watching a movie. 

The next morning they had to head back to sunny Hawaii. I was so sad to see my sister go. It was the best feeling just having them in the house with us. I can't wait for Kara and Stew to move close to home so we can always get together. We miss you both!

No comments: