May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mom's out there!

I am so thankful I get to be this lil' ladies mommy

Today I am reminded how blessed I am to have so many great mom's in my life - Carrie, Grandma Judy, Grandma Doris, mom-to-be- Jessica and so many more. All these ladies have inspired me to be a great mom and taught me so many amazing things about motherhood. I am so grateful DJ had Carrie for a mom. The love she has for her kids is undeniable and I hope to be the mother she is one day. I feel so blessed to have her for my mother-in-law (to be). :o)

To celebrate being a mom I get to spend the day with my two favorite people - DJ and Taylor.
We'll enjoy some time in the sun, a wonderful brunch prepared by a dear friend and her family, and just relaxing on a Sunday.

I hope all you other mom's out there enjoy your special day as much as I will.

No comments: